Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Varied / Hobbyist Charlie BrownFemale/Australia Recent Activity
Deviant for 5 Years
Needs Core Membership
Statistics 271 Deviations 1,639 Comments 4,089 Pageviews
×

Newest Deviations

New OC Ulric. :iconarashadow:AraShadow 1 0 New OC Amarantha. (inked) :iconarashadow:AraShadow 9 8 New OC Amarantha. :iconarashadow:AraShadow 2 8 My OC Voletta Chibi. :iconarashadow:AraShadow 22 12 Kagi Sketch for kagi-adopts :iconarashadow:AraShadow 14 3 Outfits Gift for SaeMeow! :iconarashadow:AraShadow 23 18 My OC Ara. Pyjamas :iconarashadow:AraShadow 15 3 Art Trade with SweetMeloday. :iconarashadow:AraShadow 13 11 Ara Outfits. :iconarashadow:AraShadow 4 7 OC Ara. Quick sketches. :iconarashadow:AraShadow 3 11 Alexa in all Red. Gift. :iconarashadow:AraShadow 5 5 Alexa in Red and Gold. Gift. :iconarashadow:AraShadow 3 0 Alexa in White. Gift. :iconarashadow:AraShadow 6 4 Art Trade for AlexaXVMichaelis!! :iconarashadow:AraShadow 10 9 OC Ara. (Pyjamas) :iconarashadow:AraShadow 9 7 OC Ara (human sketch) :iconarashadow:AraShadow 3 6

Favourites

Commissions B/W :iconkatzyrine:Katzyrine 125 10 [CLOSED] Adoptable Zodiac Chinese #2 Dragon :iconkatzyrine:Katzyrine 103 22 Com 1: Ichiro and Nagisa :iconkatzyrine:Katzyrine 174 6 [+Speedpaint] C: Best friends :iconmiercy:Miercy 29 2 Crayon chibi #2 :iconantama:Antama 33 7 Meri - Comission :iconantama:Antama 26 3 Haruhi - Comission :iconantama:Antama 28 7 Yerin and Mai - Comission :iconantama:Antama 15 3 Bunny Bunny :iconantama:Antama 57 2 Spring island :iconantama:Antama 55 8 Kawaii girl :iconantama:Antama 25 2 CotD - Rie the Queen of Cuteness :iconsatrathai:SatraThai 139 23 CotD - Pretty young woman :iconsatrathai:SatraThai 166 10 PostUtopia: Peppermint Winter - Episode 26112016 :iconsatrathai:SatraThai 53 13 CotD - Shiny Wren :iconsatrathai:SatraThai 159 29 Sketchpage - Renske - Postutopia Peppermint Winter :iconsatrathai:SatraThai 91 9

Donate

AraShadow has started a donation pool!
37 / 4,000
My overall goal is to get a core membership. I want to let you know I don't expect a donation and I definitely don't expect a big one if you decide to. It's up to you and I'm happy with your choice either way!

Thank you so much and have a nice day!!

You must be logged in to donate.
:icondahub::iconirismatidia::iconmarcelafreire::iconjapanesesilkflowers:

deviantID

AraShadow's Profile Picture
AraShadow
Charlie Brown
Artist | Hobbyist | Varied
Australia
I AM OPEN FOR:
- OC Art Trades
- Point Commissions are available. Ask me.
----------------------------

I love drawing both traditional and Digital. I love Manga, Anime, Movies, TV shows and games.
I love writing and i am currently designing my OC characters and their world.

If you like an artwork by me it would be awesome if you could leave a comment!

Thank You so much for any Watches, comments or Favourites!


(BTW Please, please, please and i cant stress enough. DONT: Claim, steal, copy or trace any of my artworks.
Especially OC characters because they are after all My OCs (My Own Characters). This also goes for any writing i may put up too, these pieces are my own and mine alone. If you have an questions or requests contact me via note please.)
Interests

Activity


Okie Dokie! I was tagged by :iconstephie-joe:
Pink Heart Icon  Thank you! :3


[ ] You have blue/green eyes.
[ ] You have freckles.
[ ] You blush a lot.
[ ]You giggle.
[x]You're quiet
. (Alot of yeahs and mmhhmm..) Like this guy ---->  Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid Icon <------ is me.
[x] You say random things.  'My dots have socks on them'  Dont even ask lol
[] You have a baby face.
[ ] You wear more "down-to-earth" kind of clothing.
[x] You don't wear halter tops or anything too showy.
(Fully clothed always. The sun is my enemy)
[x]You're under 5 feet 6 inches 

Innocence:
[ ] You're a virgin 
[x ] Just thinking of sexual things make you blush
(My friend can tell when im reading a sex scene in a book... so yes i guess i do)Ayumi Nosebleed Icon 
[] Your idea of a date is really romantic 
[x] You sleep with a stuffed animal.
[x] You like to cuddle
(Only if its mah puppy)
[x] You never played the nervous game.
[x]You don't even know what the nervous game is.
[x] You cry easily.

Colors:
[x] You like the color pink.
[x] You tend to wear bright girly colors.
The occasional pink and red... mostly black though.
[x ] You CAN be ignorant.
[x] You consider yourself shy.
[x] You like happy, upbeat music.
Does Psychosocial from SlipKnot count?...jk jk... still though XD
[x] You like "cutesy'' music.
[x] You like small animals
[ ] You like babies a lot.
Nope. Nope. Nopin the fuck outta here.
[x] Mini versions of things make you go nuts.

Total 18 x 5= 90%

So im 90% cute..... Whats the other 10%.... Hold on brb.

*Messages friend: If im 90% Cute whats the other 10%?*

 
Capture by AraShadow

There you go, 10% Satan.


I shall taggggggggg.......... :iconsakamoto-chi: :iconsaemeow: :iconalexaxvmichaelis:

Take the amount and multiply by 5
Title your journal "I'm __% Cute."
Just saw the trailer for the American Adaption of Death Note that's meant to be released in August....I thought light was meant to be a well dressed and attractive young man with good grades.... not someone who looks like he'd sell you meth from his school bag.
Okie Dokie! I was tagged by :iconstephie-joe:
Pink Heart Icon  Thank you! :3


[ ] You have blue/green eyes.
[ ] You have freckles.
[ ] You blush a lot.
[ ]You giggle.
[x]You're quiet
. (Alot of yeahs and mmhhmm..) Like this guy ---->  Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid Icon <------ is me.
[x] You say random things.  'My dots have socks on them'  Dont even ask lol
[] You have a baby face.
[ ] You wear more "down-to-earth" kind of clothing.
[x] You don't wear halter tops or anything too showy.
(Fully clothed always. The sun is my enemy)
[x]You're under 5 feet 6 inches 

Innocence:
[ ] You're a virgin 
[x ] Just thinking of sexual things make you blush
(My friend can tell when im reading a sex scene in a book... so yes i guess i do)Ayumi Nosebleed Icon 
[] Your idea of a date is really romantic 
[x] You sleep with a stuffed animal.
[x] You like to cuddle
(Only if its mah puppy)
[x] You never played the nervous game.
[x]You don't even know what the nervous game is.
[x] You cry easily.

Colors:
[x] You like the color pink.
[x] You tend to wear bright girly colors.
The occasional pink and red... mostly black though.
[x ] You CAN be ignorant.
[x] You consider yourself shy.
[x] You like happy, upbeat music.
Does Psychosocial from SlipKnot count?...jk jk... still though XD
[x] You like "cutesy'' music.
[x] You like small animals
[ ] You like babies a lot.
Nope. Nope. Nopin the fuck outta here.
[x] Mini versions of things make you go nuts.

Total 18 x 5= 90%

So im 90% cute..... Whats the other 10%.... Hold on brb.

*Messages friend: If im 90% Cute whats the other 10%?*

 
Capture by AraShadow

There you go, 10% Satan.


I shall taggggggggg.......... :iconsakamoto-chi: :iconsaemeow: :iconalexaxvmichaelis:

Take the amount and multiply by 5
Title your journal "I'm __% Cute."

Groups

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconhickalberry:
Hickalberry Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thank you for the Favie!
Reply
:iconarashadow:
AraShadow Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Your welcome!
Reply
:iconkaiyakii:
Kaiyakii Featured By Owner Mar 16, 2017  Hobbyist General Artist
Thank you for the watch! :iconsweethugplz:
Reply
:iconarashadow:
AraShadow Featured By Owner Mar 16, 2017  Hobbyist General Artist
Your welcome!!!
Reply
:iconnaiaquinn:
NaiaQuinn Featured By Owner Mar 14, 2017  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks for the fav! <33
Reply
:iconarashadow:
AraShadow Featured By Owner Mar 14, 2017  Hobbyist General Artist
Your welcome
Reply
:iconkia-chaaan:
Kia-chaaan Featured By Owner Mar 11, 2017
  F2U Parfait+Crepe divider by Kia-chaaan  
ty watch by Kia-chaaan  
Reply
:iconarashadow:
AraShadow Featured By Owner Mar 11, 2017  Hobbyist General Artist
Ahhhh so cuuute!!!!!
Reply
:iconcutesia:
Cutesia Featured By Owner Mar 8, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thank you for the favourite~ ^^
Reply
:iconarashadow:
AraShadow Featured By Owner Mar 8, 2017  Hobbyist General Artist
Your welcome! 😃
Reply
Add a Comment: